View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 05:26 PM
Exil3d
Banned User

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Iphone interface

Quote:
Originally Posted by jptouch View Post
Thanks exil3d, that app is awsome.............but, when I add some apps to the main screen it doesnt work, do u know why?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beejis View Post
I had the same problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by SporkLover View Post
I tried the Iphone interface. I had multiple crashes when I added icons. I am going to wait for a more stable version before trying it again.
For all having the crash issues... dont worry. I get them too! The key is... if the program stops,freezes or crash or restart. Just restart the phone and select the icon again. then it works. Its a bug, but once you get all the icons in.. its a very good UI. I have been palying with it for 3 days now and I like it. Again.. just reset the phone if it hangs. 8 out of 10 icon selectins freeze. Its kinda like.. select a icon, reset and select anohter. And repeat. Trust me its worth it.;