View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 11:24 AM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NEW! Customize flat title bar colors!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfett79 View Post
I need a little help. I am trying to change the windows mobile bars both top and bottom to pink for my wife. I understand changing the reg value for the "start" bar but I cannot seem to figure out how to change the bottom bar. There does not seem to be a function in rc mod to do this. I am new to customizing winmo like this so any help would be greatly appreciated. If there is an easier way to do this please let me know.
Thanks
done with Wisbar adv 3. WB allows you to change just about anything you want..........

~John