View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 06:45 AM
hooover
Chillin'

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Tweak To Pump Up The Volume On A Titan?? Anyone.. Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1nj4Lo View Post
Naw just a normal power off and back on again and it stayed the same as when it was modified..

I tried calling my voicemail with my wired headset on and noticed a world of difference, It was much louder and clearer.. As opposed to being really low, and soft, That I could barely make out what was being said..

LoL... The pain was overwriting the already existing file, I finally gave up and opened ResCo Explorer and it replaced it just fine... Then I got on ActiveSync explorer and viewed by details and both times(before and after powering off and on) it shows it as 12/28/2008 date...

Resco and Total Commander usually make short work of these files overwritting!!=D>