View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 09:51 PM
skeegcpp
VIP Member

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My 6800 will not get a data connection!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashgfu View Post
I just got my new Titan set up on my Alltel account, and I can make and recieve calls, but I cant connect to a data connection. I've gone and done all I know to do, by setting up the modem connection that dials #777, but It wont connect. It says, "Cannot connect for an unknown reason..." Blah Blah Blah... What am I doing wrong?
my old 800w used to do that(u mite not wanted to hear that word old, as in replaced) BUT, as long as its still stock, since u just got it hard reset, u cud use sprite backup to back up ya stuff

addition: are u roaming?? that mite be it..whats ur PRI version