View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 07:46 PM
DCLocal
PPCGeeks Regular

DCLocal is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Sprite Backuppack Special $19.95 (w/Terminator)

In preparation to flash my ROM I started to look at backup solutions. After reviewing many posts on this site it seemed most were using Sprite or Spb with a slight preference to Sprite.

What a delight to discover the following special on the Sprite site.

"Sprite Backup + Sprite Terminator = Full Backup & Security Protection for HTC devices.

HTC device owners can save 50% on the combined power of the data protection of Sprite Backup, with the device protection of Sprite Terminator. Sprite Backup is the most popular windows mobile backup solution, with over 10 million users worldwide. Terminator protects your device and its data against loss, theft or unauthorized access."

Version: 6.5.4/1.1 for WM5, WM6/6.1

The best part is the special price of $19.95 for two products, Backup and Terminator, and if you enter the discount code of xmas08 at checkout you'll get an additional 20% off! I thought the Terminator program that allows you to track your phone in case of theft with the ability to lock you phone or wipe data (something I never knew about) was a great bonus. The additional discount was too much for me to pass up and I wanted to share.