View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 07:33 AM
skeegcpp
VIP Member

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How do I get the Date in the upper curtain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecnica_swift View Post
I couldnt find my answer with those two links.
I for some reason still cannot enter the essentials I get an error telling me I need permission someone yesterday emailed an admin from here to look into it but I have not heard anything yet.

Navigating through this site and others to find answer is a quest in itself why isnt there a how to section etc.. faq. guides.
well, for ur recent question here is ur answer(FAQ), under QLINKS....now if ur having profile issues, unfortunately, until that is fixed, that will grant u full access to the site, which will allow u to view all threads. OR google