View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 04:40 PM
abrigham
Regular 'Geeker

abrigham is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabrigham is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabrigham is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to abrigham Send a message via Yahoo to abrigham Send a message via Skype™ to abrigham
Re: Agh, I know someone knows what to do up here.

@hyakku: Sorry to hear you're having a hard time with this. I've been lucky so far, in that I just had to have my Mogul replaced and went through the Self Serve replacement request form on the Sprint web site. They ended up sending me a NIB Mogul. That was just before a lot of people started being told that the Mogul is out of stock, as is the Touch Pro. Sadly, there's nothing that they can really do other than offer you a Diamond since that's the closest thing to the Mogul or Touch Pro that they have in stock. I've seen a few places where others have been successful in getting a "loaner" phone - essentially getting and using a Diamond until TPs are back in stock and then switching out - but that seems to take some serious bargaining and making sure you get in writing that you'll be able to get the TP as soon as its in stock.