View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 12:04 AM
shaggylive
WP Heavy Rot Sloth

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: So i want to start over... Revert back.. the phone is far gone

I guess I'm not sure what verizon does for rom's but I know the sprint rom is a self-contained exe that re-does just about everything.. beyond that you can try this;
Quote:
##786# Resets entire phone to factory settings.After we tried to reset the internet settings she had me use this option to reset the entire phone. This wipes out everything including stored phone numbers,call history and completely resets the windows mobile installation to factory defaults removing anything you have done. It differs from holding the reset and pressing the softkeys in that it resets the phone as well. This fixed my problem (that time and several times since) Before you can use your phone again you will need to reset the MSID and MDMI
its from another site, but takes the words right out of my mouth..