View Single Post
Old 12-25-2008, 04:45 PM
elmerfudpucker
Almost a VIP

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker
Bluetooth stereo adapter for home audio!

Just got the Blackberry Bluetooth Stereo Gateway that takes your bluetooth stereo signal and sends it via hardwire to you stereo. So far it is working good with my Mogul and saves all the messing around with wires and such.
Pros: Wireless audio via bluetooth and works with any stereo with inputs.
Small package 2"x2"x.5"

Cons: No battery, need to use power adapter.
Needs better audio out cord.

Simple touch on/off, touch and hold for 3sec to pair.
range is about 15'

It only does stereo audio, it does not handle calls. But the Mogul bounces back to audio a second or so after a call so that is good. There was no problem using my Jawbone to handle the calls and the Berry to handle the audio.
Seen them for $20 bucks on Amazon.com, I say it is worth it.
I fired C-ApiSRO (Thanks R-Capi!) to the home stereo. Gotta love Dahlquist DQ-10's and a set of DQ-9's on a B+K 5 channel amp with a set of Zapco 10" subs to handle the bottom end! The Lexicon preamp keeps them under control for me, needless to say my roomates are pissed!!!
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Last edited by elmerfudpucker; 12-25-2008 at 05:16 PM.