View Single Post
Old 12-25-2008, 07:02 AM
Deimoss
VIP Member

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: how to get Opera and IE to think i'm on a desktop pc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raspster View Post
Does anyone know the original custom user agent settings? I put back the ones mentioned and now my powerdeck says touch diamond and it was saying touch pro before.
Yea i reverted the settings back to
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP

Because i wasn't annoyed at the white powerdeck page, but now i get a black Sprint Touch Diamond PowerDeck.

By the way, i checked mocospace (wth is this..) and yahoo.com both went to full html websites, aswell as my banking.

i tested diffrent methods to get the best of both, Touch Pro PowerDeck and HTML full browsing, i tried these to no avail.

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT) Sprint MP6950SP

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE) Sprint MP6950SP

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE) Sprint MP6850SP (shows the MOGUL at powerdeck)

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE) Sprint MP6900SP (-SP Unknown Devices)

I decided i dont need this edit, since my mobile banking works and myspace directs to html regardless anyway,

So whats the stock Touch Pro Custom User Agent?

::Edit:: quick search pulled this http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=558013

Last edited by Deimoss; 12-25-2008 at 07:14 AM.