View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 03:41 PM
blazinazn
Halfway to VIP Status

blazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blazinazn
Re: TP replacements Bad Power and USB cords

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynsugabun View Post
Has anyone else experienced their power cord/ usb cord going bad on them. My cord had the wiring coming out of the casing where you plug it into your phone. Looked like brillo hairs or something.

So I called sprint last Friday just asking if they can sent me another cord and they said no Mrs. We'll send you a brand new phone and transferred me to Asurion. I explained to them that nothing is wrong with my phone other than the common known issues and just needed a new cord. They said we will send you a NEW phone and you should receive it by Tuesday. Sure enough it arrived Monday. So just incase anyone is looking for a way to get a new replacement or need ur phone replaced no need to worry they've got replacements waiting for you

Hope this helps
Wow, weird how they wouldn't even listen to you and gave you a new phone even though you didn't need one.

No wonder sprint is going under