Old 12-23-2008, 01:22 PM
tripflex
PPCGeeks Regular

tripflex is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to tripflex
Found Touch...

Being a Mogul owner myself i understand how it can be a pain in the a** to lose you phone...well, i just happened to be on the other end of it this time.

Basically i was walking through the parking lot at walmart and saw something out of the corner of my eye...it just happened to be the touch pro. I sat in my car for about 30 minutes playing around with it and nobody showed up...

Well i have the phone in my possession and it looks as though it's a brand new phone because the person only has like 4 outgoing calls, no contacts, and a couple random pictures. I tried calling back the number in the phone and the person was unsure of who's phone it was.

Well under the tasks the guy had get insurance on phone, and then he had 12/22/08 next to it.

So i'm assuming that he has insurance on this phone, but now here is my dilemma. Do i use the phone or don't i? Now i know he is probably going to call and get insurance on it...but i remember on my old i930 i lost i ended up finding it about a month later and i was able to activate it on my girlfriends phone.

My question is...if he calls sprint and reports it lost will i not be able to use it? But if he calls assurion directly i will?

Thanks for the help guys!