View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 11:53 AM
weedahoe
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: Moving On From my Titan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripdub1 View Post
Just curious, but how's the battery life on the Storm? I used to have a Curve for work and I could use it a lot and not have to charge everyday. That, along with the BB email, are two things I actually do miss about it. As for the lack of tweakability, that's pretty much how it goes with Blackberries. They are solid devices though.
I use www.seven.com to get all my Hotmail/MSN/Live and Gmail email with no issues. I dont do ISP POP3 mail because I dont ever know when I might change ISPs. As for remote accessing my PCs, I use Z2 Remote2PC and it works great. I like it more than VNC. I think the BB Storm looks cool and Im glad other carriers are trying to compete with devices like the iPhone