View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 05:22 PM
HBOOT
DaFlowMaster

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: TEMP. Power Solutions for the Pro- What do you think?

Hey 9 hours seems very phreaking short, I haven't tested mine out yet, but I am thinking I will prolly get at least 15 hours if not more with moderate internet usage and 30 min phone call, bt on all the time, one push mail acc..That is just a guess..gotta try that. I have spb wireless monitor which gives you exactly how many kb or mb each application used, which I think is neat. It only uses may be 50kb or so to do that...