View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 12:49 PM
ErinatSprint
Lurker

ErinatSprint is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What do I about my Mogul?

Hi Shelovezlaw, I'm Erin, a Sprint-Nextel techsupport rep. Since you have already placed an insurance claim, as a temporary measure you could swap in a spare phone on your phone number until your insurance replacement arrives from Assurion. If you are considering buying a spare phone, obtain its serial number (ESN DEC) and give us a call at (88211-4727 so we can check it for you before you buy it to make sure it is not on the list of phones that have been reported lost or stolen. Once a serial number has been placed on the Negative File, the research to have it taken back off again can take up to 5 business days and involves furnishing proof of purchase. Swapping in a spare phone on your phone number while you wait for your insurance replacement is the fastest way to get your phone number back up and running. Customer Care can do the swap for you over the phone, or you can swap it yourself on your sprint.com account at http://www.sprint.com If you have any further questions, I would be happy to assist you. We appreciate your business!
This post has been thanked 2 times.