View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 11:27 AM
blazinazn
Halfway to VIP Status

blazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blazinazn
Re: No Music Found In TouchFlo Music Tab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_Saints View Post
Hi,

thanks for your reply.

I have put in a folder called that - but it was originally in 'My Music' and it worked.

I can see all the tracks if I go into library and then under the various headings, but not on the touchflo page.

maybe it's because there is a song in the Now Playing that I deleted and can't get rid of

Tas*
You can see all of the tracks in the TF3D music tab if you go into the library? If you can, try creating a playlist and see if the music pops up.

Also, open up windows media player and update your library. Make sure storage card is selected when you update.

Also, I believe the song in Now playing that came with the phone can be deleted by doing the folowing:

1) Open up file explorer
2) Application Data

It should be listed in one of the directories under Application data. I forget which one specifically because I deleted mine when I set up my phone. If you find it, you can delete it and it should get rid of it permanently.