Old 12-21-2008, 09:49 PM
mikldom
PPCGeeks Regular

mikldom is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to mikldom Send a message via Skype™ to mikldom
Re: Car Audio Receiver and the Mogul

I had EXCELLENT results with the Dual Head units with the bluetooth module from Best Buy... they worked great with the mogul.. Not very good with music over bluetooth tho, but the interface, ability to dial through the deck, answering it with radio and call quality was second to none.

I hit a deer last month with my car, so my replacement car is a 2009 Ford Focus with the Microsoft Sync setup and that thing works PHENOMINAL!!! you talk to the car to tell it to dial people.

it plays off a ipod, or just use a usb flash drive.. I have an 8 gig drive with 41 albums on it.. the car indexes the music, you hit the button on the steering wheel, it asks you for a command, you say "USB Audio" it confirms, hit the button again and say "play artist Black Eyed Peas" (or whatever you want), it confirms .. it is just great!!!!

My 2009 Ford Focus is by far the best car I have owned, and I have owned recent model civics, etc.. this one gets 35-37 miles to the gallon consistently, is fully loaded, has great power, and only costs me 285/month!!! No wonder why FORD did not need the bailout.. they are in trouble, but have been working on it for a couple of years.. and Toy and Honda are in trouble too, but not getting bailouts, as they get awesome tax breaks from the southern states in property taxes, credits, land given to them, etc.. that is their subsidy.

anyways.. just wanted to tell you my bluetooth/mogul exp.