View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 08:06 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Email blocking photos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramiss View Post
I also used to find this very frustrating. However, I have since been turned around because of how spammers use images:

Spammers use an image server that will report who has viewed the images. Basically when you download/view images in spam the spammer gets a report that your email address is legit.

Outlook for the PC will allow you to then set trusted senders to automatically view images. It is not fool proof since an address can be spoofed but it is a good compromise.
yeah i agree with you and do realize the purpose for them setting it up this way.... and truth be told i just want the option to change that setting... what can i say it's just the hacker in me!

Best... Member... Ever...