View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 09:33 PM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Ok checked it out...its nice to be ur first and I do have a few suggestions. First as per microsoft, they say make ur expanding menu on the right soft key and one action on the other. Then if possible maybe making it where u can also scroll the contacts on one page with the joystick/d-pad. Then make the right soft key scroll through pages maybe. I dunno but I think this would help with using one handed. if I think of more I will let u know.
~mike

ps nice app to be ur first.