View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 02:11 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Email blocking photos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy3721 View Post
Well on one hand I don't feel as bad that I was just ignorant. On the other this is irritating. This is one of the biggest gripes I have on the Touch Pro compared to the iPhone I was using. Most emails have photos now and it should be my choice if I want them downloaded or not.
yeah it's a minor annoyance... you kinda get used to it but naturally would want the option to enable or disable this 'feature' lol

btw what part of cent florida ya in, i used to live in cocoa.

Best... Member... Ever...