View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 05:04 PM
tsowen
Retired Staff

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: Remove Alarm from TF3D Home Tab

Last night I uploaded all my Manila Files and sent to them to Elvelynn over at XDA. She is the one that created the clean_startseite_tf3d.cab and was also able to edit the Manila file to remove the writting on the Homscreen that says Call History, Alarm and Calendar as well as the icons for GSM side. As soon as she has it figured out and emails it back to me I will post it up. This will only remove the writting and icons the function will still be there so if you click where the alarm was it will bring the screen up, same goes for the call history and calendar.