Thread: Custom Taskbar
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 10:40 PM
tsowen
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: Custom Start Icon/Battery/Speaker and EV 1X Icons

tsowentaskbar6v3.4

Nothing major in this update to Taskbar 6 Elite, it includes the above images, also many icon sizes corrected and a few other minor fixes as well. Fixed quite a bit for GSM folks with this release. Also I had to go with the darker version on the speakers do to the size. When the images were shrunk down it was too hard to see the checkmark, vibrate and the X. I might try to edit it some more or play around with it so I can go with the more transparent look. This is the only thing that sucks about these phones and the icons is the detail and quality you lose when the icon is placed on the phone.

Below is the regular version and lite version. Visit post#4 if you need an explanation of what each version is.

Once I am happy with the images I will change the WM 6.5 taskbar6 version with the above speakers.

For anyone that wants the source code for the above images (.psd) please PM me and I will release them to you. If you wish to use these images please just let me know or give me a heads up prior to doing so is all I ask.

Also for those who want the old WM6.5 Wait cursor go to this thread

For those who need the volune fix if yours looks like the picture below download the volume fix cab. This is for everyone who is not US/UK

Thanks
Terry

Last edited by tsowen; 06-05-2009 at 04:45 PM.
This post has been thanked 75 times.