Thread: Custom Taskbar
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 04:05 PM
tsowen
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Cabs and Files

Thanks to:
MightyMike, 12aon, MysticGenius, HTCLeener, GadgetFreak, sunnyin86, Juggalo_X, Original Artist of some icons at DeviantArt.com and anyone else that I might have missed.

Okay so I wasn't ready to release but here you guys go, I will just have to update the version like before. Instructions are below:

1. Unistall any taskbar you have installed previously.
2. Install sdkcerts and soft reset (visit my thread for this file)
3. Install my taskbar and soft reset
4. Install nuepowerdriver and soft reset (once again visit my thread for this file.)

If you run into problems visit my thread for the FAQ portion it also had the correct battery registry settings if your battery % is not right and has the registry edits to change your bars from 5 to 7 or 7 to 5, whichever floats your boat.

Now for those who just want the dll's and not the cab version I have created a zip folder with just those files in it so you have your choice.

This taskbar is VGA and is both GSM/CDMA, this bar is the most complete one to date as you can see below most every icon has been covered to include the LargeTitlteBar. For the QVGA gadgetfreak is working on a release and should release right behind me within a day or so. This release also has the Notificationmanager.dll which is for the new TP2 Manila that xboxmod and crew are working on at XDA so your icons will match with this as well.
Code:
BT Discoverable.bmp
BT On Mode.bmp
BT Stereo Headset.bmp
CDMA_RSS_PPC.dll
GPS-icon.bmp
GPS-icon Mask.bmp
LargeTitleBar.dll
HTCVolumeControl.dll   -- New Version to match MightyMikes ROM
HTCLTB.png
HTCLTB_320x240.png
notify.dll.0409.mui
outres.192.dll
pchanOvermbmp.dll
PictureMailRes.dll
shellres.192.dll
Stereo Headset.bmp
tapres.192.dll
tshers.192.dll
VoiceCmdRes.dll
NotificationManager.dll
MMSRes480x640.Dll
htcStartMenuService.dll
WLMMessengerResources.192.dll
_setup.xml
tsowentaskbar6v2.1

Version Change:
1. Changed Out all Speaker icons
2. Changed out Battery for the same as in tsowentaskbar5
3. Corrected some icon images

Below is the cab and the dll's for taskbar6v2

tsowentaskbar6v2.1(lite)
This version is for those who have been getting denied access errors or other errors due to the new RHodium Manila basically if taskbar5 worked then this one will for now I have extracted all the LargeTitleBar files and other files that were causing problems. Below are the listed files included in this one. This is not an update just a "lite" version of the previous one until I get everything 100% perfect with the Rhodium Manila and other files. Next update I hope to have these problems fixed along with a new battery and other updates and corrections. If the full version works for you as it has for me then no need to do this version.

Code:
BT Discoverable.bmp
BT On Mode.bmp
BT Stereo Headset.bmp
CDMA_RSS_PPC.dll
GPS-icon.bmp
GPS-icon Mask.bmp
HTCVolumeControl.dll   -- New Version to match MightyMikes ROM
notify.dll.0409.mui
outres.192.dll
pchanOvermbmp.dll
PictureMailRes.dll
shellres.192.dll
Stereo Headset.bmp
tapres.192.dll
tshers.192.dll
VoiceCmdRes.dll
WLMMessengerResources.192.dll
_setup.xml
For the file to the lite version go here

*Fixes*
Click Here for the HTCVolumecontrol.dll fix for those who are not US/UK and after installing my cab have the Extra Large Font as seen in the picture below:

Just simply unzip and install the cab and soft reset.

Edit: This was made for tsowetaskbar6v2 if you need one with the original speakers PM and I will post it up.

**Files**
For those who want matching Ev/1x icons or different ones visit this link here
For those who need the rA icons visit this link here
For those who want the other icons in the picture below visit this link here

© Copyright. Copyright in the pages, screens, text, files and images appearing in this thread is owned by originating owener(s) or others as indicated. The information and materials contained in the thread may not be distributed, licensed, modified, published, reposted, reproduced, reused, sold, transmitted, used to create a derivative work or otherwise used for public or commercial purposes without express written permission of the originating owner(s).

Last edited by tsowen; 05-20-2009 at 04:41 PM.
This post has been thanked 168 times.