View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 01:56 PM
SMix
PPCGeeks Regular

SMix is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Ok so I didn't know exactly for sure myself what the real info was ... sad even when I work for the damn company ... I did however get something in the mail today about it all ... basically here is my knowledge and interpretation ... first of all as I said before it is a change to ERP not ESRP with the amount of phones claimed per year ... there are minor changes to both programs, mainly that mean nothing ... the only thing worth value was that they are *increasing* the amount of claims for insurance to 3 per year ... secondly is my interpretation ... this is part of the merger plans ... the piece of mail I received was from a company called Asurion which is part of some larger company CNA ... basically I have a feeling this will be the NEW insurance provider for both CDMA and iDen claims ... this will eliminate yet another barrier of different numbers and quality of service for CDMA or iDen customers ... this would hopefully mean no more LockLine and no more Signal ... also this would mean some benefit for some customers (namely iDen) as I know they are limited to 2 claims currently ... keep an eye out as well for a change in deductibles ... maybe higher or lower and depends on who u have now ... LockLine as far as I understand is simply $50 no matter what ... Signal is $35 for most phones priced under $149 and $100 for phones priced over that ... anyone else have any input on this all?