View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 08:00 PM
Nagual
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Nagual is keeping up the good workNagual is keeping up the good workNagual is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Jabra BT3030 on the Touch Pro (interesting A2DP Bluetooth use info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaPlaya View Post
I have a similar problem Nagual, it looks like it may be a limitation of this headset, unless we can come up with a workaround. I paired the 3030 with my Pro and all seemed to work well for handsfree and A2DP. The next day I paired it with my i615 work phone. Once I did this, the 3030 worked fine for handsfree with both phones, but it wouldn't play music from the Pro anymore. I tried pairing them in different sequences, but nothing seemed to work.
This is a bit of a different problem than mine, though. I'm not trying to pair the 3030 with two phones (which is an advertised feature of the 3030), just trying to get both it and my handsfree Samsung WEP200 to act properly while both are on and paired with my TP.

I discovered another wrinkle recently but haven't duplicated the problem again (yet) - someone called me while the TP was playing music through my 3030 in the car. I picked up using my Samsung, but it didn't work, and all audio got routed through the phone speaker and mic. (But I can make calls out using the Samsung while the 3030 is on, no problem - it just pauses the music.) So I resorted to speakerphone since putting the phone up to my ear is now against the law here, while driving.

Kind of annoying but not the worst thing in the world. It would be nice if somehow this could be fixed or worked around.