View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 04:02 PM
blazinazn
Halfway to VIP Status

blazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blazinazn
Re: PocketShield locking app

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I tried to post this in the thread down the page, but it wouldn't let me for some reason (I must have tried 10 times & kept looking at the hourglass)

This app rocks. I always used & loved s2u2 in my Titan's, but even after reinstalling it three times & trying different versions I could never get it to work right in my TouchPro.

I tried ThrottleLock & thought it was working good until I got a call & it ID'ed it full screen but wouldn't let me answer it.

I bought PS this morning & have been messing with it all afternoon & it seems to work perfectly. This gave me back all the great s2u2 features & so far anyway seems to work perfectly.

It comes with a new dialer skin you can use that is better looking than the WM default dialer, but not as cool as the Diamond dialer. Using that skin however gives another 8MB of free memory & eliminates the "ring lag" you get with the Diamond skin.

~John
Thanks for the update.