View Single Post
Old 09-16-2006, 11:50 PM
Big D5
The Voice of Reason

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My story and initial review

I final got my 700 wx from Sprint, it arrived at my house about 20 hrs after I left on a business trip. I had my wife send it to me FEDEX of corse. Than a couple of days later I got a second 700wx, it came in the mail same as the first. I also noticed that Sprint had charged me for 2 phones, on my debit card, and I was in big trouble mostly from my wife. I called Sprint and talked to a supervisor told her what happened she told me I would be refunded the money. I checked with Sprint when I called to activate my 700wx and it appears that Sprint has refunded me for 2 700wx's on my bill and I still have both phones. I am also getting the money back in my account. Thanks Sprint!

Now on to the review. This phone smokes my 6700, web pages render faster and in side by side tests the 700wx is faster at just about everything. Also the screen is much brighter in direct sunlight, and the phone upgrades real make using the phone a breeze. I am having some trouble with the form factor though. I have big fingers so I have to use my thumb nail to type. All in all I realy like my new 700wx but I have only had it working for 2 days. I will be keeping my 6700 near by just for comforts sake.
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.