Lurker
Threadstarter

Jorin is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Opera Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazinazn View Post
The keyboard automatically pops up whenever you are on a blank field that requires input (i.e when you log into ppcgeeks) There is a .cab file that creates a nullkb under the input selections so it won't pop up anymore.

EDIT: check out this thread: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ghlight=nullkb

I believe you can can change the mobile view settings by opening up Opera go to Settings > Display Tab > and check mobile view.
Ok, thanks for that info. I think its happening even when there's no text field selected... I guess I could be wrong. So there's no 'side effects' or anything with this cab? I'll still be able to input text normally once the page is done loading?
Also, as far as mobile view goes, I guess what I'm saying is I like how the default settings for Opera are. If I switch to mobile view in the browser menus there, it just makes everything single column and looks kinda crappy (imho).
-what I mean is, before the non-mobile view would still send me to the mobile versions of websites, it just doesn't reformat them, so for example even with mobile view unchecked I would go to google and all the print is readable and well sized, but now when I go to google its the REAL google so everything is REEEEEALLY tiny.-

Does anyone know if my problem with the program shutting down is related to the keyboard popup?

Last edited by Jorin; 12-15-2008 at 07:35 PM.