Old 09-16-2006, 10:02 AM
PPC6700Man
PPCGeeks Regular

PPC6700Man is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalexiou
As someone who had the 6700 and now has a 700wx with Sprint, it all comes down to preference. The 6700 is a great PDA....the phone is okay but not as good as the 700wx. The 6700 requires some work and patience, but once up and running it truly does everything. Presonally I like having the keyboard there and not sliding out, but again it is my preference. Your best bet is to go to a store and play with both of them and see which you like.
I'm coming from the same as you and feel the same about you. But my biggest reason for jumping ship was the size factor. How much easier the whole Treo phone feels in your pocket.

But back on topic...

Have you thought about switching to Sprint? I'm not sure of your current plan or contract but i'm sure Sprint after 30 or 60 days of being activated (eligable to start getting the freebie's sprint starts offering) that Sprint will beat what you're paying and getting from VZW. THEN! you'd get a good deal on a new 700wx and enjoy the more memory and enjoy the faster loading speeds and less slugishness that you get sometimes from the 6700.

Just a thought that you could switch. In some cases, if you factor the price of the pda you get from Sprint at the deal they give it to you, and factor in the ETF from VZW and look into the future with how much less (possibly) you'd be spending with Sprint, It'd be benificial to you to make the switch and sometimes alot cheaper than paying for the 700w from VZW.
www.ppcgeeks.com - PPC6700Man

Car Boards;
www.honda-tech.com - ..::91TEG-G2::..
www.nasioc.com - NM02WRX