Thread: Opera Problems
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 04:43 PM
blazinazn
Halfway to VIP Status

blazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blazinazn
Re: Opera Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorin View Post
Hey all, forgive me if there's info on this in another thread, I searched but found nothing directly related to my problem...

I've just been trying to deal with it cause I figure there would be an update soon, but today I finally got tired of Opera kicking me out and then refusing to launch again! Anyone else having this problem?
I have a Sprint Touch Pro, and when I'm browsing the web it will start popping up the on screen keyboard (even if I have the slide open, there's no text input field I'm in, and if I colapse it, it just pops right back up), then before the page is loaded it will kick me out to the Today screen, and just won't open again. I hit the Web button and the phone just sits there, no loading or anything. I have to do a soft reset to try again.
It would happen occasionally when I first got the phone, but last week I loaded Juggalo's ROM (THANKS, I'm loving it!) and since then I've been getting kicked off the internet 5 and 6 times A DAY!!!
I noticed the version of Opera in this ROM is a little different because it loads the PC versions of web pages and stuff (forgive me if I don't know a lot of these technical terms), but does that make a difference? Is there a better version out there?
I actually prefer being redirected to MOST of the mobile sites, but the main thing is I don't want to be kicked out anymore!!!

PLEASE HELP!!!
The keyboard automatically pops up whenever you are on a blank field that requires input (i.e when you log into ppcgeeks) There is a .cab file that creates a nullkb under the input selections so it won't pop up anymore.

EDIT: check out this thread: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ghlight=nullkb

I believe you can can change the mobile view settings by opening up Opera go to Settings > Display Tab > and check mobile view.
This post has been thanked 1 times.