gatornuke
Lurker

gatornuke is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Data Call Failure Error Code 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krayziepop View Post
I would install a registry editor, and browse to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Comm/InternetSharing and make sure the isext.dll key is deleted. Then check under /Settings to make sure the ForceCellConnection key is either set to Sprint or just deleted. If those are both fine, then the Update Profile option should get you back on the ground and running.
i did that, and now i only have the "settings" folder under "internetSharing" in my registry. There was another folder in there earlier that is no longer there. The result is that now the "connect" button on internet sharing is greyed out, so it does not work at all. I have an HTC touch.

I tied the IOTA thing. on the touch it is accessible through the phone options (in comm manager, click settings>phone>internet>get settings>start ... i get a message saying "preparing vision services," followed by "error code 1012"

Long story short... solution does not work, phone is more broken now. Any suggestions other than hard resetting and loosing all my software?