View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 09:26 AM
gator2k83
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

gator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to gator2k83 Send a message via MSN to gator2k83 Send a message via Yahoo to gator2k83
Re: HTC EXT usb multi adapter wiring colors?

its also outa needing it now rather then waiting as i will be needing this in car for gps as i am making a trip to dc tonight and i have never driven there its 2hrs from here and back home. Its a hassle in car listinging to streaming music and a call comes in having to uncradle the cellphone to answer the call while driving (5sp 1994 mazda mx-6ls) then when the call is over to have to re cradle it and hook up the jack to the bottom of the cell.

I know i could spend money and get something but it would not work as well as what I want minimal wires and being able to just tap the mic button to answer the call no need to fumble with the phone, call comes in loud and clear over car's speakers and sense the mic will not have to be held in hand like my current broken setup easier.

The ones they sell on ebay don't have enough cable to route the mic where i want and be able to route the charging cable.. the best one would have the carge cable hooked up to the mic.

http://www.etech-city.com/product_in...oducts_id=1052

Pic moved 2 newer post

Last edited by gator2k83; 12-28-2008 at 02:58 AM.