View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 01:28 AM
orlandojumpoff
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

orlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: commercial g-sensor games?

i tried pba bowling, it wasn't good...... plus i wouldn't recommend it to anyone cause i could not get it to uninstall with the regular WM uninstall method... i must have tried 5 times and it would just stay on the phone, sometimes uninstalling a different program instead. It's like they put some kind of anti-uninstall on the damn demo. Once it pretended like it was uninstalled, but the icon was still in my programs list.. i clicked it and sure enough it was still there then it appeared again in the uninstall menu.
I had to use sktools to get rid of it for good, so yeah... don't even download the demo... it might not be like that for everybody, but it's definitely related to pba bowling... i've had my phone since it came out and that's the only app/game that has ever acted like that... even after soft resets.