View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 12:22 AM
skeegcpp
VIP Member

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Data Call Failure Error Code 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjconover859 View Post
When trying to use my TP as a modem I received an error message. The message was "Error Code 67 Registration failure. Your pcs vision user name and/or password may be incorrent. Please try again." I installed the tethering fix and still receive the same message. Any ideas?
b4 reg editing, if the update profile thing don't work, sprint TSS could get you your AAA password...get it-
1)then dial ##3282#/edit-enter msl(there's a thread floating on this site that'll help you get your msl)
2)make sure your NAI matches your NAI on sprint.com/make sure your AAA password matches what they gave
3)for kicks, make sure your HA password is the word "secret"
4)hit ok....soft reset?? try again