View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 06:53 PM
nelly04
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

nelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on repnelly04 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Nuerom-M Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
Flash back to the NueRom M and do not let customizations run. Basically after first boot after you align the screen and it says customizing in 3 seconds soft reset. Everything will be fine. If you want some of the items from the extended rom you can download the official extended rom off the FTP here.

Cheers,

Mikee

I understand where your coming from but it shouldnt give the error regardless if its supposed to be a good rom... not saying it isnt. when i soft reset before the customizing, some things are weird like shortcut to the hardware buttons are missing and when i go to buttons in settings, they arent there. someone from another forum told me it could be my extended rom so i downloaded extrom cpl and hid the files but still no smoke.