View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 07:30 PM
Touche'
Regular 'Geeker

Touche' is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Touche'
Oh Look, SPRINT Screwed Me..........AGAIN.

Yeah, so I took my 6700 in a few months back (due to freezing problems), but they couldn't find the problem. The rep brought me a Brand New Treo 700wx. He told me that I could have the Treo as the 6700s were no longer in stock. I told him that I didn't want that...I wanted MY phone. He said, "Well, if you can wait for a few months, we can replace your 6700 with the PPC-6800 (Mogul)."

I figured that it was worth the wait. So, I've been walking around with a 'Broken' 6700 for about 4 months now. I had been calling the store every few days to make sure that the 'Free Mogul NOTE' was still on my account. So far, it had been all good...

Today, I went into the store to pay my Sprint bill, so I decided to go ahead and have a quick word with the manager...just in case they had gotten any in. Anyway, he saw the note on my account and said, "Well, this can't be right. I understand that we didn't have any in stock at the warehouse then, but we have them now. You're no longer eligible to receive the PPC-6800 as a replacement."

So I explained that this was now my 3rd 'messed up' 6700, and I didn't want another one. In fact, the last one was replaced with a 6700 that had a scratched screen, nicks & dents, and a large crack on the top of the phone. I told them that was unacceptable, but they said, "As long as it works we can give you the phone..." Well, that's just crap.

Anyway, so now I'm stuck with 'The Brick' until I can come up with almost $600, even though I've had Sprint for over a year, they told me I'm not eligible for any kind of discounts/rebates.

Sprint is crap, as far as I'm concerned. I don't give a d@mn about policy. If Reps AND MANAGERS tell me I'm going to receive something, I want to receive it, right?

-Touche'

p.s. Sorry about writing such a long post. I'm just aggravated, and you guys are the only people who'd understand why this is so frustrating.