View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 02:01 PM
Addicted23
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Addicted23 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Pro requires Everything Plan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlandojumpoff View Post
it sounds like the $10 pack doesn't even have unlimited data.. only data for those sprint applications?
i have the $15 power vision data pack which is basically for unlimited data... i don't need sprint navigation because i use other apps for that and i get 300 free texts each month.. but i think u can add that on for $5..
with the $30, they're just charging you for everything. if you don't need all those things, u may want to consider the $15 addon (and add on texting options if needed). The key here is to know that you don't have to buy into simply everything... how much are you paying right now for your family plan with 3 lines? Just remember if you add one of those data packs, it's only good for your line, not the other lines on your family plan... If you want data and texts for all lines, u may want to look into family data everything plan.

Also, remember you are going to hear from more dissatisfied customers about quality on here because the people that are happy with their touch pros don't need to rant. I don't think it's as hit or miss as some people like to think...
i have zero complaints.
I'm paying $59.99 for a 550 minute family plan. I sometimes get close to the 550 but that's basically all I need since the other two phones are with heavy users.

Sprint gave me 500 texts for $1 and that's about all I need as well.

Hmmm, yeah, maybe the $15 plan works best. Thanks for the feedback.