View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 06:06 PM
notrock
Halfway to VIP Status

notrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How to get ARCSOFT MMS to work perfectly on Sprint (Mogul) as of 12-12-08

Sir you do not need to argue with me, we are all on the same team. Here I reinstalled. There is a popup that says retrieving message.

Edit I also sent a pic to my magic phone from the picmail site and it displayed without opera..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprintTouch08 View Post
well then youre the only one who has the magic phone who can.

its not possible how sprint's servers are set up because sprint doesnt use MMS for images it uses a proprietary system. And Im sure the confirmation came to the inbox because its text, and as i said its the IMAGE which isnt showing. Open the actual message, there is NO image in there, thus this is not picturemail coming through.

i dont know if you are not reading the words of my posts or what because i said it shows a new message with some text but no image, and someone else just confirmed the same. But im not going to sit here and argue with you for the sake or arguing because Sprint's picturemail system is not capable of being used with incoming on acrsoft. Arcsoft will say theres a new message but will not pull the picture from the server because its not a traditional MMS system. this has been discussed in great length in old MMS threads and im not going to sit here and try to conivnce you that its simply not possible
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ss_mog.jpg (20.4 KB, 104 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ss_msginfo.jpg (35.5 KB, 99 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ss_pic1.jpg (31.2 KB, 86 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by notrock; 12-13-2008 at 06:36 PM.