View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 01:14 AM
Thundaar2000
Older than Dirt!

Thundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the communityThundaar2000 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Double letters when typing. All the time. What's the deal

I always got the double letters before I did the 6.1 update. I did the update and now I just get the double click but no double letters.

Before the update the lower left keys became almost non responsive. I had to push real hard to get shift or the blue shift to work at all. I got a new phone and all was fine but got double letters... Before I traded in the phone for another one I figured I would try the 6.1 update. The update got rid of the double letters, but not the double sound... That doesn't bother me at all.
Weird, but there is a keyboard fix patch on the HTC suppoert site under downloads.... Some say this has worked for them, but I never tried it.