View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 01:24 PM
blazinazn
Halfway to VIP Status

blazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuffblazinazn knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blazinazn
Re: Flash themes and Touchflo 3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Delmar View Post
Until they come out with an actual manila editor, it is going to be rather extensive to edit.

I am working on a few different touchflo 3d themes and to be honest, once these are finished (will still be a bit) I doubt I will do anymore until something more user friendly comes out.

As it is, its not hard, its just you have to do ALOT of file micro-management to even do basic changes in manilla. GoodThings2Life is SO very right when he said that its so much that he will not be doing it again.

I have considered holding off on finishing the themes until an editor comes out, simply because I am just REALLY tired of copying files, editing, replacing, verifying, diabling TF3d, copying files to device, softbooting, then reenabling touchflo, all just to to see if the change I made was useable or not.

All that is per change because something you think would be nice and easily accomplished will mess up touchflo REALLY bad. lol
I've messed around with it just a tad making some minor changes and what not. It took me forever just to figure out how to change the icons in landscape mode.

Talk about a pain in the butt!! I couldn't imagine making full fledged themes/icons for portrait and landscape mode and getting it all to work correctly.

I think I'll just leave it be for now also, Surely someone will come up with a program to be able to edit manilla easily.