View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 09:17 PM
skeegcpp
VIP Member

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Texts while roaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by filo View Post
Yes, that's what customer care said. Only the border cities.

Unfortunately I'm usually in Mexico City, so much further south.

I guess I just don't really understand why on my old phone -- crappy Katana II -- I could send and receive while roaming, although never tried out of the country, but in the states, even when roaming it was no problem.

Also, I don't understand why they would not allow this, if nothing else, they can just nickle and dime me for more money.
well, if CDMA isnt avail in a physical area..its not avail...its nickle n dime, jus geographically @$$ed out..if GSM is only avail, gota have a GSM device to work