Lurker
Threadstarter

mellospace is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How to keep e-mail on the server

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxtech3 View Post
did you check the get settings from internet?? because there should be an option under advance server or something like that to keep on server when setting up on the TP
what do you mean by get settings from internet? This is in advance setting in the Touch Pro Mail Options...this is where it is supposed to be if that is what you are talking about, if not please explain. In my advance setting for e-mail and what to do to the e-mail in the server after deleting on phone it only says "Move them to server trash" and "delete them off the server"

This is the path where I check to change the options
Mail-->Menu-->Account--->Options--->Send/Receive Schedule-->Advanced Settings--->When deleting messages:

the only options I get are the 2 listed above, I know for the mogul there is an option to keep mail in server or something similar. Not in here, and now even though on the server I have it set up to keep mail in inbox when used via POP, it still sends the mail to a "deleted messages" folder and disappear from my inbox and I have to put it back in the inbox if I want for it to be there.