View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 08:15 PM
blue4shizzle
Halfway to VIP Status

blue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blue4shizzle Send a message via Yahoo to blue4shizzle
Re: WARNING, thumbplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtndvm View Post
Just dial #2 from your phone. Listen to the recorded message and, when "Claire" prompts you to tell why your calling, say "cancel service". This should connect you to retentions and they have the authority to do much more than store reps or regular phone reps. Just calmly tell them your story and let them know you are ready to cancel your service if they can't fix this. They should be able to help you.

The following are direct numbers for retentions (unless they've been changed recently):
888-211-4727 - recorded message, then retentions
866-235-1185 - no wait time

If that doesn't work try the special line set up for Consumerist.com: 703-433-4401. It's an executive Sprint Customer Service area. You should get a case number assigned and a direct number to call back your assigned rep.

Hope this helps.
that certainly isnt necessary, you shouldnt call retentions everytime you have a minor issue with your bill, that is what customer service is for, ive done it several times. its not like they will say no to an issue such as this, actually.. ive never been told no thus far (knocks on wood). once i said (lied) that there was no way i used all of my minutes already and they gave me a bonus 150 minutes on my plan for the next three months.. so jus call CS and they will get you situated

samsung 640A --> motorola Q --> sprint touch --> now doin it big with the touch pro... oh so sexy lol