View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 03:53 PM
fat boy
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WARNING, thumbplay

Quote:
Yeah I hate companies like that. Case in point: Classmates.com. I never signed up, but a friend did, and she got a free 3 month package. Only problem was, after 3 months she kept getting a $15 per month charge with no way to cancel it or contact classmates.com. On top of ALL of that, in the 3 months she had it, she never found ANYONE LOL

Be weary of any company on the internet that you've never heard of. You can check consumerAffairs.com for any complains on pretty much anything. (lol look at the complaint list for sprint compared to tmobile's.)
Thanks for this. I can see this if you gave them a CC but when you believe that they have no way of charging you and your CARRIER acts as the collection agency!?!?! well screw that, they just became my enemy! I am probably one of the few who have liked sprint and had good service till NOW.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt