View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 06:53 PM
Big D5
The Voice of Reason

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Please Sticky XweaponX's Battery Cover Thread

I will add it to the FAQ but I will not reopen the thread at this time. This question has been answered so I will close this thread if you have any issues with my decisions feel free to PM me.

Edit:
Added to the FAQ and included a picture I will edit out the sad mess that caused me to close the thread. I agree that there is a lot of good information in that thread the thread may very well be opened at some point but not until people have had time to cool off. I hope this is enough information on this topic to put everyone's mind at ease if it is not please PM me and we can discuss your individual issues. Please do not open any more threads like this one or i will be forced to close them as well.

Dave
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.

Last edited by Big D5; 12-07-2008 at 07:12 PM.