View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 02:43 PM
Exil3d
Banned User
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Exil3d's Battery Life Guide

Test 1: Batter 0% to 100% charge on the wall outlet
--------------------------------------------------
For 1% Charge you need 1 whole minute. So to get 100% Charge you need 100 minutes. I did this test 4 times and it gave me same results.
TIME: 1 Hour 40 Minutes. Final.

Test 2: Video Playback
----------------------
Touch pro fully charged 100%. Radio ON, Data off, auto dimm off, Brightness FULL . Headphones Plugged in at full volume. I will play HQ DVD Wall-E Movie on a loop using TCPMP at full quality.
TIME: 3 Hours 7 Minutes

Test 3: Streaming Video
-----------------------
Everything OFF except Radio and Data. Lcd full brightness with auto dim OFF. Lcd constantly ON. Device got very warm doing this test.
TIME: 2 Hours 3 Minutes

Test 4: Pushmail ON (DATA on) Pushmail OFF (DATA off)
-----------------------------------------------------
TIME: Pending.......................

Test 5: Streaming Audio
-----------------------
LCD OFF, headphone plugged, Radio on, Data On, full volume, full signal strength and everything else off. So pretty much a fm radio station player.
TIME: 3 Hours 5 minutes

Test 6: Tethering
-----------------
TIME: Pending.......................

Test 6: GPS
-----------
Radio ON, Data On, LCD constantly ON. I used Live Search and activated GPS to follow me all morning on a long drive.
TIME: 3 Hours 3 Minutes

Last edited by Exil3d; 12-20-2008 at 04:06 PM.
This post has been thanked 13 times.