Thread: Custom ROMs?
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 01:46 PM
BlackDynamite
VIP Member

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Custom ROMs?

I'm still on the fence about the Mogul. Not sure if it's worth paying $600+ to upgrade from the 6700 that I currently use. Especially since I would have to buy 2 (1 for the wife). Not sure if I want to spend the cash for 2 of them or just wait for the next device to be released (hopefully with Q-Chat).

Anyway, one of the things that makes me consider it is the much bigger ROM size. I could probably get just about everything I currently run built right into the ROM.

Is it possible/easy to create custom ROMs for the Mogul?

I don't see any posted yet so I'm wondering if the process is different than it is on the 6700...