View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 06:11 PM
Nagual
Regular 'Geeker

Nagual is keeping up the good workNagual is keeping up the good workNagual is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool TP ROM/software updates - what do you think official support will do for it?

This is my first smart/WM/HTC phone, and I know some folks on here had Sprint Moguls, and other models before.

I never monitored phones besides my own that closely on forums like this, but the impression I got is that the old Touch (at least the Sprint one) started off very problematic in some ways, but got a lot better with ROM/software updates, and of course a lot of tweaking by the tweaker-types as its lifespan went on. Is this true?

Can you give me/us some historical perspective about that, and then bring the discussion into what you think will or can happen with the Touch Pro insofar as official future support from HTC/Sprint/Verizon/etc. ROMs, Windows Mobile updates and so forth?

As I get used to the TP after over a month, I think it really is a damn good device despite its quirks/flaws and am amazed of all its capabilities. I'd just like to get an idea of what we can look forward to (if anything).

Last edited by Nagual; 12-04-2008 at 06:31 PM.