Skipple
Lurker

Skipple is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP = Left handed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryDevil View Post
I am left handed and I have to get use to all of those things designed for right handed people. Including mice, rulers, coffee mugs with writing on them.... yeah, that's right ...think about it, it's printed so that most of the time the print is facing outwards when in the rihgt hand.... us lefties have to conpensate for everything being left handed. You watch a left handed person do something and say, "you're doing it backwards".. and I have to say "no you are not looking at it backwards"....

The TP works perfect for me and I got used to it in about ...oh I don't know... 10 mins or so... and most of the functions are done with my RIGHT hand....

Just pokin fun at you for such a small rant... no harm intended....

Just remember - If the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only LEFT HANDED people are in their RIGHT minds....
Don't forget the all important scissors and the worst of them all, the writing in English. You righties never get the joy of dragging your hand through wet ink or smearing pencil on the paper you write.

However, the volume buttons can easily be used by righties, though I would agree that the sliding mechanism favors lefties.