View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 03:26 PM
rainfreak
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Data Hog.. How bout you?

I run an average of 6-8 GB of data traffic per month on my Diamond, without tethering. Though I admittedly use my Diamond quite a bit to look up info online because I am too lazy to get up and use one of my desktop computers... or get my laptop out and set it up.

Also, I sync with my Exchange server and get an average of 150-200 emails per day, about 10-15% of which have attachments (which I allow to download). I would guess that I answer an average of 30-40 emails per day from my Diamond.

I just ordered a Touch Pro (why not? company is paying for it...) and once I get it, I will let you know if it varies for me on the Touch Pro.